Organization and Structure
In order to excel and maintain the high level of customer satisfaction and superior quality that RCO is known for, it is necessary to have a highly skilled management team and organizational structure. RCO executes these plans through quality project management doctrines, disciplines and systems that are founded on partnerships, technical know-how, personnel training and leadership provided by Mr. Roland Davila, President. RCO believes that effective Quality Control processes and execution of projects depend largely on its primary resources.
Some of those include:
- Organization and Structure: Establish Procedures and Standards; Prepare your Staff
- Means of Accountability: QC Plans, Safety Plans, AHAs, and others
- Corporate Policies: Adherence and Follow-thru by documentation
- Taking Ownership: TRAINING and follow-thru with additional TRAINING
- Processes through the Corporate Office: Providing the necessary Resources for Success!
RCO personnel is cross-trained in 2-3 tasks as outlined in the following. Included, but not limited to, demolition (site civil, architectural, electrical and plumbing); interior finish-out (metal studs, drywall, ACT, finishes and flooring); EIFS / Stucco; plumbing and electrical. Additionally, RCO self-performs placement of small to large concrete items; such as bollards, equipment pads, curbs, gutters, and other items as shown in our past performance and larger such as sidewalks, ramps, foundation pads, and other.